文章图片标题

东京一病人手术中途放屁被严重烧伤(双语)

分类:英语资讯 作者:投桃报李 评论:0 点击: 363 次 日期:2016-11-04

患者放屁被烧伤患者放屁被烧伤

  A patient in a Tokyo hospital has been left with serious burns after she passed wind during an operation that ignited the laser a surgeon was using during the procedure.The woman, in her 30s, was undergoing surgery at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital which involved a laser being applied to her cervix and lower part of her uterus.

  东京某医院一名患者在接受手术过程中不慎放了一个屁,这个屁碰巧被一位外科医师在做手术时使用的激光点燃了,最终导致这位患者被严重烧伤。这位女性患者大约30岁,她在东京大学医学部附属医院接受手术时,医生需要在她的子宫颈和子宫较低的地方使用激光治疗。

  However, as the surgeon carried out the procedure, the patient passed wind as the laser was being used.

  但是,就在医生给她做手术的时候,该患者碰巧在医生使用激光的一瞬间放了一个屁。

  It then caused the gas to ignite, sparking a fire, which set her hospital gown and legs ablaze.

  然后激光点燃了这位病人的气体,从而引起一场火灾,导致她的病号服和大腿着火。

  She suffered serious burns but is thought to have survived the incident.

  她也因此被严重烧伤,但是庆幸的是她从这场灾难中活下来了。

  The fire happened in April this year but only came to light following an internal investigation by the hospital, reported Japanese newspaper Ashai Shimbun. In a report released last week, the probe found that there were no flammable materials in the operating room at the time.

  这场火灾发生在今年4月份,但是在医院进行内部调查的时候才被公之于众,日本报纸Ashai Shimbun对此进行了报道。在上周发布的一份报告中,调查发现火灾发生的时候,手术室里并没有易燃物品。

  It also added that all equipment used during the procedure was also functioning normally.

  该报告还补充说,在手术途中,医生使用的所有设备都正常运转。

  The Tokyo Medical University Hospital is in the heart of the Japanese capital. They claim to be pioneers in medical treatment and are the only facility in Japan to carry out surgery using robots.

  东京大学医学部附属医院是东京顶尖的医院。他们号称是医疗先锋,也是日本唯一一家使用机器人进行手术的医院。

  (来源:沪江英语)

实习编辑:李孟洁

致儒先生




声明: 除非注明,本文属( 投桃报李 )原创,转载请保留链接: http://www.tomrrow.com/archives-8518.html