文章图片标题

盘点20个百分百真相 正确得无法反驳(双语)

分类:英语资讯 作者:月上柳梢 评论:0 点击: 325 次 日期:2016-11-15

  Bored Panda 近期盘点了一个叫Legendary Facts的Facebook主页。其中每一个事实都令人难以置信,但又正确得无法反驳。

  20 Unbelievable Facts That Are Actually 100% True

  20个难以置信的100%真相

  Warning! Your life will never be the same again after you've read these insightful facts. This Facebook page, Legendary Facts, is truly a chamber of wisdom and if until now you thought you're a smartass – well, think again.

  警告!当你知道这些深刻的事实之后,你的生活将从此变得不再一样。这个Facebook主页“传奇的真相”是真正的智慧空间,如果直到现在你还认为自己是个聪明人,再好好想一想吧。

  As the authors state, these facts are "hidden by the Government and the Illuminati" and they are truly the ones you must know of. Some of them will take your breath away, some of them will make you think, and the rest, probably, will encourage you to try them at home. But before doing that, please, take a good laugh and reconsider, because this entertainment site just wants to make your day!

  正如作者申明的,这些事实是“政府和光明会避而不谈的”,但的确是你必须知道的。有些事实会让你无法呼吸,有些事实会让你思考和休息,也有可能,会鼓励你在家里尝试某个真理。但在这样做之前,请一定,好好地笑笑然后认真地反思,因为这个娱乐网页只是想让你开心。

udast

  Vampires suck your blood for Vitamin D, because they can't go out in the sun themselves.

  吸血鬼吸血是为了补充维生素D,因为他们不能自己出去晒太阳。

  You ever think about that? No. You only think about yourself.

  你思考过这个问题吗?没有。你只关心你自己。

udast

  The real reason why dogs lick us is because we're made up of bones.

  狗狗们之所以会舔我们,是因为我们是骨头做成的。

udast

  If you bite a zombie, it will turn into a human.

  如果你咬僵尸一口,它就会变成人。

udast

  Did you konw that there are more airplanes in the ocean than submarines in the sky?

  你知道吗?海里的飞机比天上的潜艇多很多。

udast

  Your Macbook pro can turn into a weighing scale when you stand o it. Try it!

  当站在你的苹果Macbook pro上时,它就可以变成一个体重秤。不试试嘛!

udast

  100,000 trees a day are cut to produce examination papers.

  每天有10万棵树被砍掉用来做考试试卷。

  SAY NO TO EXAMS! SAVE THE TREES!

  对.考.试.说.不!救.救.树.木.吧!

udast

  If you plug your powerbank into itself, it can charge itself and give you infinite energy. #ProblemSolved

  如果你把充电宝插回到它自己身上,它就会给自己充电,并给你无尽的能量。#问题解决了#

udast

  Scientists have discovered that people will believe anything when you claim scientists have discovered it.

  科学家们发现,人们会相信任何事,当你声称这是科学家发现的。

udast

  The writers on Simpsons can see the future.

  辛普森一家人的作者可以预见未来。

udast

  One of the best presidents the US ever had. Thank you for everything Obama.

  美国最伟大的总统之一。谢谢你做的一切,奥巴马。

udast

  Unicorns are real. They're just fat and call themselves rhinos.

  独角兽是真实存在的。它们只是很胖,叫自己犀牛。

udast

  One day an iPhone is going to explode, and Samsung users are going to be like, "Samsung has had this feature for years."

  某天当iPhone爆炸的时候,三星的用户就会说,“三星已经拥有这个特点很多年啦。”

udast

  Donald duck and his family were cannibals.

  唐老鸭和他的家人曾经是食“鸭”族(食人族)。

udast

  You can tell a lot about a woman's mood by looking at her hands.

  观察女性的手可以很好地了解她的情绪。

  For example, if she's holding a gun, she is angry.

  例如,如果她正拿着一把枪,她一定气炸了。

udast

  The three little pigs have their father hanging on the wall.

  三只小猪把它们的爸爸挂在了墙上。

udast

  Before Isaac Newton discovered gravity in 1687, people could fly.

  在1687年牛顿发现地球引力之前,人们是可以飞哒。

udast

  Pandas who get enough sleep do not have dark circles.

  那些有充足睡眠的熊猫,就没有黑眼圈。

udast

  Did you know? Voldemort tried to kill Ash Ketchum TWICE!

  你知道吗?伏地魔曾试图杀掉小智 两!次!

udast

  Did you know? Red eyes typically appear in old photos because older cameras could pick up demonic possessions easier than new ones.

  你知道吗?红眼通常出现在老照片里,是因为老式相机比新相机更容易捕获被魔鬼支配的人。

udast

  If aliens came to earth, we have to explain why we made dozens of movies in which we fight and kill them.

  如果外星人来到地球,我们需要解释为什么我们创造了一堆电影,都是关于怎样与它们战斗然后杀掉它们的。

  实习编辑:李孟洁

致儒先生




声明: 除非注明,本文属( 月上柳梢 )原创,转载请保留链接: http://www.tomrrow.com/archives-8550.html