文章图片标题

双语:6个让自己早起的终极绝招

分类:英语资讯 作者:风雨 评论:0 点击: 176 次 日期:2017-04-28

udast

  6 Ways To Finally Become A Morning Person

  6个让自己早起的终极绝招

  1. Calculate Your Ideal Bedtime

  计算出你的理想上床时间

  The easiest way to wake up earlier in the morning is to get enough sleep.

  早起最简单的方法就是有充足的睡眠。

  But that number can be drastically different for everyone.

  但是这个数字对于每个人来说可能会大不相同。

  Here’s how to figure out your sleep needs: For a week, track the number of hours you sleep, including weekends.

  以下是如何找出你的睡眠需求:统计好一周(包括周末)之内的睡眠总时间。

  Divide that number by seven to calculate your nightly need. Think about a time you’ve been on vacation or of a night you felt particularly rested — how much sleep did you get?

  将这个数字除以七,计算出你每晚的需要。想想你曾经在度假时的晚上,或者你感到特别的休息时,你睡了多久?

  Once you have that number, count backwards from the time you want to get up and plan to go to bed at that new hour.

  一旦你计算出这个数字,从你想起床的时间开始倒数,并在新计划好的时间上床睡觉。

  2. Identify Your Stay-Awake Triggers

  找到让你保持清醒的事物

  Nighttime can slip away fast, especially when you have a lot to accomplish.

  晚上时间过得飞快,尤其是当你有很多事情要完成时。

  To be successful in sticking with an earlier bedtime, you may need to set an alarm.

  要成功地坚持早睡,你可能需要设置一个闹钟。

  And contrary to popular advice, you don’t have to turn off screens right before bed.

  与普遍流行的建议相反,你不必关掉在床前的屏幕。

  Reading is a great way to unwind and relax, but reading a thriller may not be the best idea.

  阅读是放松和放松的好方法,但是读一部恐怖片也许不是最好的主意。

  3. Create A Morning To-Do List

  罗列好早起事宜

  Another good habit is to think about what you want to accomplish in the morning.

  另一个好习惯是想好你早上要完成什么。

  “Having a morning goal is the best motivation,” said McKey.

  McKey说道:“在上午有一个目标是最好的动力。”

  She recommends writing three tasks you have to do the next day.

  她建议写出第二天要做的三项工作。

  “This way you’ll feel like you’re on a mission when you wake up, you’ll get closer to your morning goal and you’ll have a clear schedule to follow.”

  “这样,当你醒来的时候,你会感觉你在执行任务,会更接近早起目标,你将有一个明确的时间表。”

  4. Reward Yourself

  奖励自己

  Find a little bit of that magical motivation: Think of something you want to do, but can never find the time to do, whether it’s playing with your cat, catching up with a friend or enjoying a home-cooked breakfast.

  找到一点不可思议的动机:想想你想做,但永远找不到时间去做的事情,比如逗你的猫,见一个朋友或享受家人自制的早餐。

  McKey’s own reward is to see the sunrise, which is why she jogs early in the morning.

  McKey给自己的奖励是去看日出,这也是为什么她在清晨跑步的原因了。

  5. Exercise

  锻炼

  “People who exercise tend to sleep better than those who don’t,” said Vanderkamp.

  Vanderkamp说道:“锻炼的人往往比那些不锻炼的人睡眠质量高”。

  Indeed, studies have shown a strong correlation to a better quality of sleep for people who work out at least 10 minutes a day.

  事实上,研究表明,每天至少锻炼10分钟与睡眠质量高有大大的关联性。

  One reason: exercise reduces your stress levels, which in turn helps combat insomnia.

  原因之一:运动可以降低你的压力,这反过来又有助于对抗失眠。

  By working out, your body releases serotonin and endorphins.

  通过锻炼,你的身体释放血清素和内啡肽。

  6. Ask Yourself, ‘Why Do You Want To Do This?’

  扪心自问,“你为什么要这样做?”

  It can be difficult to develop new habits on demand, even if you know the habit is positive and useful.

  即使知道习惯是积极的和有用的,你也很难养成新的习惯。

  “If someone chooses to develop morning-person habits by their own will — not because a spouse or friend said so — it will be easier to do,” said McKey.

  McKey 说道:“如果不是因为配偶或朋友这样说而选择早起,那么这个习惯将是很容易养成的”。

  Think about how becoming a morning person can make your life better.

  想想如何成为一个早起的人能让你的生活更美好。

  For most people, just knowing that they’re most productive in the morning is a big incentive.

  对大多数人来说,只知道早上工作对他们最有效率是一个很大的激励。

  (翻译:索菲亚 来源:沪江英语)

致儒先生




声明: 除非注明,本文属( 风雨 )原创,转载请保留链接: http://www.tomrrow.com/archives-8977.html